Best what is the hair for sew ins. Reviews February, 2021
SGT KNOTS #69 Milspec Sewing Thread - Military Grade, Bonded Nylon Thread for Leather Stitching, Canvas Repair and More (8oz Spool, Black)Search only SGT KNOTS brand name
Current price: 24.95 USD
Height: 2.01 Inches
Length: 5 Inches
Width: 2.01 Inches
Weight: 0.44 Pounds
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - MilSpec Nylon Sewing Thread made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis—Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
- SIZE and COLOR - Our #69 nylon thread is sold by 10 oz spools (approximately 3,000 yards per spool). Available in 5 color choices: Tan 499, White, Foliage Green, Coyote Brown, Black.
- BULK SUPPLY - Every purchase is delivered to you on an easy-to-use, easy-to-store spool you can store in your bug out bag, backpack, truck, and more! Each spool of nylon sewing line contains approximately 3,000 yards of thread to ensure you have enough to tackle any project. ATTENTION: Our military specification nylon sewing thread is not designed for sewing machines and should be hand-stitched only.
- HEAVY DUTY RESISTANCE - Nylon thread fibers are perfect for high-stress outdoor environments due to their extremely high resistance to moisture, mildew, and abrasion. Won’t lose strength when wet. Nylon also resists the degrading effects of most acids, alkalis, oils, and chemicals. The excellent lifespan of nylon thread is one of the major reasons the US military has used it for decades.
- MILSPEC NYLON THREAD - Military grade nylon sewing thread is extremely durable and strong, making it the go-to material for a wide range of crafting projects. Nylon thread can be used in canvas repair, leather stitching, gear modification, furniture and hundreds of other indoor, outdoor, wilderness, and survival applications.